Appointment Desk: 778-517-8208
As of March 8, 2021, eligible seniors will be able to call a dedicated IH phone line and make an appointment to receive their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
8:00am - 8:00pm Mountain Standard Time
Seven Days a Week
We are asking people to call in according to the groupings below:
MARCH 8: Seniors born in or before 1931 (90 years+) and Aboriginal peoples born in or before 1956 (65 years+) may call to book their vaccine appointment
MARCH 15: Seniors born in or before 1936 (85 years+) may call to book their vaccine appointment
MARCH 22: Seniors born in or before 1941 (80 years+) may call to book their vaccine appointment
We have recently lost two doctors at the Green Clinic and now have over one thousand of our patients without a family doctor. Therefore, we are not accepting any new patients and we do not have a waiting list at this time.
1. You ARE still a patient of our clinic.
2. You can and should access care with us. Ask us how.
3. We are doing all we can to recruit a physician for you.
4. This affects us all. We are working very hard to do #1, 2,and 3 and still have a life beyond our clinic.
5. Please help us with all of the above.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Staff and Physicians
FW Green Clinic