The first supply of a COVID-19 vaccine has arrived in BC.
Please note that the COVID-19 vaccine is not available for everyone at this time. Vaccines will be distributed in phases over the coming months.
Thank you for your patience, and please continue to do all you can to prevent spread of the virus, and to keep you and your loved ones safe.
This means wearing a mask when you’re out, limiting your contacts to those living in your household – especially over the holidays – and washing your hands frequently.
We have recently lost two doctors at the Green Clinic and now have over one thousand of our patients without a family doctor. Therefore, we are not accepting any new patients and we do not have a waiting list at this time.
1. You ARE still a patient of our clinic.
2. You can and should access care with us. Ask us how.
3. We are doing all we can to recruit a physician for you.
4. This affects us all. We are working very hard to do #1, 2,and 3 and still have a life beyond our clinic.
5. Please help us with all of the above.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Staff and Physicians
FW Green Clinic